Monday, November 22, 2010
I Got A Beautiful Blogger Award!
Thanks to my friend Gillian for the nice shout out! :)
So, 10 things about me...these are always hard to come up with!
10. I hate trying to come up with things for dinner. It's always a debate in our house because no one can make a decision.
9. I am addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper.
8. My favorite band is The Frames, all the way beautiful Ireland.
7. I have "startitis" that's really bad at the moment...I have WAY too many WIPs and can't focus on getting any of them done.
6. I am terribly afraid of storms.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Rome. It's one of my favorite places on Earth.
4. I don't like beans of any kind (except green beans, but they're not really a bean are they?)
3. I have worked at my company for over 9 years. Funny because I took the job on a temporary basis and never left!
2. My husband and I met online.
1. My cat and I also met online (via petfinder.com).
Now to nominate:
Dutchgirl Diary
Crafty Valley
The Garden Bell
MandasChallenges
Blissful Things
Happy Blogging!!
Oh, before Thanksgiving I'm going to post one of my favorite recipes! :)
~kelly~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats on your award and the fun facts were indeed fun!
ReplyDelete