Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down...  Sing it with me!

Bear with me while I mope a little.  :)  It's just a ho-hum day after a nice weekend and all I can think of is that I'd rather be on the weekend still!

No pictures in this post, but the weekend was loads of fun.  After an interesting week at work, which involved some "restructuring" I was really ready for a few days off.  Friday night I had a nice evening out with some of my coworkers and we had a nice little bitch session about work goings-on (great stress reliever!).  Saturday C and I spent the day lounging at home (we slept in - the first time in a long time!) and then met my mom and step-dad for dinner.  It was a stormy, rainy day, so we stayed in other than that.  Sunday we had dinner with my dad, step-mom and brother.

I've been hooking like crazy trying to get a project done.  I originally started it for my dad for a Christmas present (why not get an early start?) but then on a whim decided that I could maybe get it done for Father's Day which is NEXT SUNDAY.  I'm about 1/2 way finished and if I really bust my butt I can get it done in time, but that means everything else is on hold and all of my free time is busy with the hook and the yarn.  Can't post pictures of that yet because it's a gift, but I promise once Sunday gets here, I'll reveal.  Just send me some fast hooky vibes that I can get it finished in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment