Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why I Sometimes LOVE Getting the Mail

My Rico Creative Cotton came today!!!

It all started with a blog entry by Lucy over at Attic24 and her recent purchase of this lovely Rico Cotton.  Lucy has such a mass following that the ladies over at First4Yarns were absolutely innundated with orders for each of the 15 colors mentioned in Lucy's blog.  First4Yarns quickly put together a Lucy Pack to simplify ordering.  And a month after ordering, my very own Lucy Pack arrived in the mail today.  They were so back-ordered that I didn't anticipate getting the yarn for another week or so, but much to my surprise...  :)

They will definitely be getting my business again.

Oh and did I mention I LOVE this yarn???

Rico Creative Cotton Pack


Rico Creative Cotton cool


Rico Creative Cotton 2


Rico Creative Cotton


Oh and a certain someone was supervising my work the other day with my KnitPicks Cotlin as I was working on my Hexagon blanket. ;)
DSC_0442

1 comment:

  1. Yipee. It's so nice to see the Lucy Pack's actually exist. I'm still waiting for mine... But, then I have no real problem as I have a few project in to works. I see you know Wool and Company.. Are you in the Western Burbs? So, nice to see another Luc fan here in the Chicago Area.

    Off to add you to my blogroll, to make sure I don't miss a posting.

    You seem new to blogland. Keep going. You are doing a wonderful job so far.

    Toodles,
    Kate - The Garden Bell
    www.thegardenbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete