On the Ravelry group, where I feel very much like I'm among friends, we did an around the world swap of yarny goodies. My lovely swap partner Claire hails from the UK and she sent me the most wonderful package!
The whole kit and caboodle (above).
An adorable little owl that she knew I would love.
8 skeins of Stylecraft Special DK yarn, only available in the UK.
top: wisteria, plum, meadow, saffron
bottom: cloud blue, aster, lipstick, fondant
Cath Kidston labels & stickers and an adorable owl card
And a little blue felt case with 4 beaded stitch markers.
This was so much fun and I can't wait to get my hook into this yarn and make something with it! Decisions, decisions on what to make. Thanks for everything Claire!! :)



Hello Kelly!!! I just found your blog thru futugirl!... This swap thing sounds like so much fun!!! I love how a blog connects people all over the world!!! (Love your owl background ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly how have I only just seen this? Has it been that long since our swap?! I've been a little absent from the forums recently but seeing your post in the Owl thread reminded me to check your blog again (which I love) and it has cheered me up after a few days of a nasty nasty stomach bug. I'm really glad you liked your package! I'll have to get round to sorting my blog out and doing a post about our swap too! Hope you are well? xx
ReplyDelete