Just got an email that my Rico has been DISPATCHED!!!
Ooooh, much sooner than I thought!
Now I'm going to have to sit and stare at it for a while before I commit to creating something with it.
What will it become? I have 2 packs coming, 30 skeins in total. ::faint::
What have you made with your Rico?
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've bought mine a month ago. and i havent received them yet. Im so excited to be getting them! (:
ReplyDeletealicroshaye.com
I was so excited to get it and then realized with just one ball each it was not enough to make a big project so I am using it for tons of washcloths for xmas gifts. They are so colorful a nd yummy!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I do love seeing it all together. I haven't ordered it yet but I am planning to make a lucy bag with it and maybe a cushion. x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty yarn. I'm sure you'll have fun trying to use it up.
ReplyDeleteI bought 2 packs as well this past week. =) Def. something STRIPEY with all those gorgeous colors.
ReplyDeleteI purchased a pack about a couple of month's ago. I've made a 'Lucy' bag, a crochet hook case and a small table runner.
ReplyDeleteI simply loved using this yarn and will definitively be using it again in the future.
We must have been dispatched the same day! I ordered alot of the Baby Rico to add to my Lucy pack. It will be an afghan, stripes of various sizes.
ReplyDeleteoooo so lovely! I would just sit and look at them for a long time, with there colourful lovelyness. It will be beautiful whatever you make with them your works always are . x
ReplyDeleteI may have to reconsider my decision not to buy yarn from so far away...it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteps...thanks for the link to my blog too!
I am sure you will find something lovely to make. I bought one pack and I've made one large and one small Lucy bag and a crazy striped dishcloth. Still got some left too.
ReplyDeleteLove these colours!!
ReplyDelete